I will be spending much time in prayer over the coming days

With overwhelming needs in Israel, the constant threat of renewed war, and suffering, desperate Jews in Ukraine, I will be spending much time in prayer over the coming days.

My prayers will be for a lasting end to this devastating war with Hamas, and for all who have suffered extensive trauma. I will pray for those who have lost their wages and jobs, pushing many poor families and elderly to the brink of survival. And most of all, I will be praying for healing for the children, who have lingering fear of future attacks from rockets and Hamas terror tunnels.
While the media has left them behind, Ukraine is at war. Jews are being forced to leave their homes in order to escape the vicious lawlessness in the war zones.
Εστάλη από το BlackBerry® smartphone.
www.blackberry.com
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Σχόλια