Israel is on its own today the same way that it was on its own when it declared its independence in 1948

Israel is on its own today the same way that it was on its own when it declared its independence in 1948, when it destroyed the Egyptian air force in 1967, and when it rescued Jewish hostages in Uganda in 1976. In all cases, the Jewish leadership made a tough decision that defied logic, but that relied on what Israel's Declaration of Independence calls, "The Rock of Israel." Making hard decisions and taking calculated risks is what leadership is all about. The coming few months will be decisive. May they be remembered as Netanyahu and his people's finest hour.

Please join me in this prayer for Israel right now: Father, I thank you for your faithfulness. You have not given me the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind (II Timothy 1:7). I never received the spirit of bondage from you, Father, but the Spirit of adoption which causes me to cry, "Abba, Father" (Romans 8:15).

There is no love in fear, precious Lord. You taught me that perfect love casts out all fear (I John 4:18). I dwell in the secret place of the Most High, and I shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty (Psalm 91:1). You will cover me with Your feathers and under Your wings shall I take refuge. Your truth shall be my shield and buckler. I shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrows that fly by day, nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday. A thousand may fall at my side, and ten thousand at my right hand, but it shall not come near me (Psalm 91:4-7).

No evil shall befall me, nor shall any plague come near my dwelling, for You will give Your angels charge over me to keep me in all my ways (Psalm 91:10-11).

God has spoken an eternal promise of blessing for those who bless the children of Abraham. God has spoken an eternal promise of judgment for those who curse the children of Abraham. Today, I'm asking you to be a blessing to God's Chosen People by helping us stand with Israel.
Εστάλη από το BlackBerry® smartphone.
www.blackberry.com
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Σχόλια