Re: Confidential

Greetings from Abu Dhabi

I have to start by introducing myself, My name is Khalid Madi, a licensed Financial Consultant, Adviser and Investment consultant, opened to freelance as well as in-house position within and outside the Emirates. I write you based on my mandate to Broker for Etihad capital.

Do you have projects that require funding? We have finance available for your projects with over 2 trillion private and corporate investment portfolios. We are privately looking for fiduciary agents, individuals, business men,women and companies who have great business plan/ideal and management experts who will be willing to act as investment portfolio holders and administrators. We also give a 2% commission to brokers.If interested in this offer please email me for more info.

For further details please contact me directly with your business plans or project summary on my e-mail: etihadcapsc@gmail.com

Regards,

Khalid Madi
General Manager
Etihad Capital
Millenium Tower Hamdan
Street Corniche Area 43469. UAE.
Floor: 17th Floor, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
TEL: +971 527 491 890

Σχόλια